Winners for the Longmont Elks Gun
Raffle held on October 14, 2022, will be posted to this site on October 15, 2022 (within 24 hours). Winning ticket numbers will remain posted here for a minimum of 30 days after the drawing. You may also call (303) 776-1055.
Longmont Elks BPOE 1055 Gun Raffle Rules
1. Eligibility: Raffle (the “Raffle”) is open to all those who are of appropriate age to purchase and own a firearm and be able to pass a Federal background check performed by a licensed Federal Firearms Licensee (herein referred to as “FFL”) in Colorado the background check will be performed by Colorado Bureau of Investigation (herein referred to as “CBI”).
a. If the winner who resides in a state other than Colorado, they must make arrangements with a local FFL to handle the state-to-state transfer. All shipping and transfer fees are the responsibility of the winner.
b. The Raffle is open to legal residents of the United States of America who reach the age of 18 years of age for long guns (rifles and shotguns), 18 years of age for black powder firearms, and 21 years of age for handguns and revolvers.
c. Winner must possess a valid State Issued Driver License or Identity Card form the state they reside in.
A. Federal law states that you can only win or purchase a handgun or receiver in your state of residence. If the winner of a handgun resides in a state other than Colorado you must contact a local FFL, ATF, or Law enforcement agency for the laws of your state.
B. If you are not a resident of the state of Colorado and are in Colorado when the drawing is held and hold a license in another state (out of state) you may win a long gun or black powder firearm providing that it is not prohibited by the state in which you reside.
e. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks Lodge #1055 (herein referred to as BPOE 1055) as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Ticket sales starting once final approval has been received by the Colorado Secretary of State and ending October 14, 2022 at 7:00 pm MST. Winners will be drawn October 14, 2022 at 7:00 PM MST at BPOE 1055 at 306 Coffman Street in Longmont, CO. 80501.
4. How to Enter:
a. Purchase tickets from authorized members of BPOE 1055.
5. Additional Conditions. Winner agrees to have their name and picture listed in the local paper, on our web site, and other promotional media. All ticket sales are final. If the prize winner fails to claim the prize for more than 30 days, BPOE 1055 will send a certified mailing (return receipt requested) notifying the prize winner to claim their prize. After receiving certified mail receipt, prize winners will have 30 days to claim their prize. If BPOE 1055 is not contacted within the listed time frame the prize will be forfeited and BPOE 1055 will retain the prize. All entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: Seven winners will be selected. The Grand Prize winner will receive first pick of 1 item. The second prize winner will receive second pick of 1 item. The third prize winner will receive third pick of 1 item. The fourth prize winner will receive fourth pick of 1 item. The fifth prize winner will receive fifth pick of 1 item. The sixth prize winner will receive sixth pick of 1 item. The seventh prize winner will receive the seventh remaining item or the seventh pick if another winner fails to claim an item. Items available include 1 Henry Big Boy .44 lever rifle valued at approximately $1,051.00 dollars (MSRP). A Weatherby Orion I 20 gauge Over Under shotgun valued at approximately $1,049.00 dollars (MSRP). A Smith & Wesson Model 642 Centennial .38 Special revolver valued at approximately $532.00 dollars (MSRP). A 2022 1 oz British Silver Britannia Coin w/ holder valued at approximately $27.95 dollars (MSRP). A 2022 1 oz South African Silver Krugerrand Coin w/ holder valued at approximately $28.57 dollars (MSRP). A 1 oz SilverTowne Buffalo Silver Round w/ holder valued at approximately $26.90 dollars (MSRP). A 1 oz Canadian Silver
Page | 1
d. This Raffle is void where prohibited by law. Tickets may be purchased from Elks members, winner must be of legal age by the date of the drawing.
Longmont Elks BPOE 1055 Gun Raffle Rules
Maple Leaf Coin w/ holder valued at approximately $30.03 dollars (MSRP). Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award and may differ from the cost incurred by BPOE 1055. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for BPOE 1055 to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners cannot select a prize until the preceding winner makes a selection.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the raffle prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be announced at 306 Coffman Street in Longmont, CO. 80501, via the contact information provided on the ticket stub (telephone and e-mail), and via the Longmont Elks website (http://bpoe1055.com/?page_id=1067) within twenty four (24) hours following the winner selection. If the prize winner fails to claim the prize for more than 30 days, BPOE 1055 will send a certified mailing (return receipt requested) notifying the prize winner to claim their prize. After receiving certified mail receipt, prize winners will have 30 days to claim their prize. If BPOE 1055 is not contacted within the listed time frame the prize will be forfeited and BPOE 1055 will retain the prize. Winners not present will be contacted in order of selection (i.e. Grand Prize first, 2nd prize second, 3rd prize third). Each winner will have seven (7) days after initial notification (phone/e-mail/website) to notify BPOE 1055 of their selection. If after 7 days BPOE 1055 does not receive a response, BPOE 1055 will assign a prize randomly from the remaining prizes. Winning ticket numbers will remain posted on BPOE 1055 (Longmont Elks) website (http://bpoe1055.com/?page_id=1067) for a minimum of 30 days after the drawing. BPOE 1055 shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any and all disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Colorado Secretary of State.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that BPOE 1055, anyone acting on behalf of BPOE 1055, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By entering the raffle, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from BPOE 1055 You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless BPOE 1055 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Raffle is BPOE 1055 located in Longmont, Colorado.
12. Winners may collect the firearms from Longs Peak Firearms located at 9743 Yellowstone Drive, Longmont, CO. 80504 at no cost following successful completion of ATF Form 4473 and a CBI background check. Winners should call (970) 344-8879 or e-mail [email protected] to schedule a visit. Shipping to another FFL or address will incur additional fees. Winner may also collect silver coins from Longs Peak Firearms at the above address. Shipment of coins may incur additional fees.
13. Raffle rules will be conspicuously displayed at any and all locations where ticket sales are taking place. License: 2022-17269 BPO Elks 1055 306 Coffman Street, Longmont, CO. 80501