Longmont Elk’s Dining Room/Hall Rental
The Longmont Elks Lodge provides facilities for many types of events, ex: funerals, reunions, weddings, meetings, celebration of life, quinceanera, with available parking.
We offer a full service bar, cooler for same day food storage, dance floor, table & chairs for up to 200 people, PA System for announcements.
Anyone renting the Dining Room / Hall will be required to pay a deposit and the appropriate rental fee one month prior to event.
Email Inquires to: email@example.com or contact the Lodge at 303-776-1055
Meetings/Funeral/Celebration of Life
Under 50 People
Bartender (per): $150
Bartender (per): $25/HR
Under 100 People
Bartender (per): $150
Buffet Room: $150
101- 200 People
Bartender (2): $350
Buffet Room: $300
Security (2): $200
Interested in booking our hall? Complete this questionnaire and we will get in-touch with you.
Terms and Conditions
Hall rental fee
- Rental fee will be set by the prices listed above, payable in full 30 days before rental date, plus a deposit for cleaning and damages payable when the hall is reserved
- In the event renter or anyone attending the event for which the hall is rented, whether invited or otherwise, damages or removes any lodge property, lodge shall retain part or all of the deposit as compensation for the damage
Hall cleaning procedure
- Renter must leave the hall in the same condition in which they found it at the beginning of the rental period. Unless renter notifies the facility manager otherwise at the beginning of the rental period, it will be assumed that the hall was received by the renter in a clean and orderly condition without noticeable damage
- Cleaning must be completed within 1 hour of the contractual rental end time. If this time is exceeded, $50.00 will be deducted from the cleaning deposit. This includes all music equipment (dj or band), and trash disposal.
- Renter shall clean all tables and stack chairs on
- Renters shall remove all trash from the Renter shall empty trash into the dumpster located behind the lodge in the alley.
- Renters shall pick up all trash outside the hall and in parking lot
- If the renter cancels the reservation more than thirty (30) days prior to the date of the rental, lodge shall refund the amount paid by the If renter cancels thirty (30) or fewer days before the date of the rental, renter shall be assessed a $500.00 cancellation fee.
- Alcohol is permitted only at events authorized by the lodge. Alcohol must purchased from the lodge. No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought into the lodge. No exceptions!!!
- Alcohol must be served from the bar area only. Renter will be responsible for the cost of any dedicated bar staff personnel and will be included in the total cost of rental agreement.
- No alcohol will be permitted outside the
- Open bar requires cash deposit prior to the event. Any unused monies will be returned to renter after 18% gratuity is deducted.
($500 – 18% gratuity = $410.00 open bar)
- Renter is responsible for the cost of security personnel and will be included in the al cost of rental agreement. One (1) security officer per 100 (recommended)
- No permanent wall or ceiling decorations are permitted. Renter is responsible for any damage incurred from the use of any Use command hooks or blue painters tape.
- No nails, tacks or staples can be used for securing decorations to tables or
- No glitter, confetti, flower petals or other loose items allowed.
- Any real flame candles must be set in glass
- As the lodge is located adjacent to a residential area, all amplified sound sources must be kept to a level not to exceed 85 decibels @ 300 feet from the nearest speaker or sound source and that the music end no later than Lodge equipment is available with approval only.
- Renter and guests are not permitted to enter into lodge or bar area unless they are b.p.o.e.elk members. Children shall not be running up the stairs or causing disruption to other areas of the lodge!
- Renter shall indemnify, hold harmless, and assume the defense of the lodge, its officials, officers, employees, and agents from all claims, losses, damages, including property damages, personal injury, death and liability of every kind, directly or indirectly arising from renter’s rental and use of the hall pursuant to this agreement, excepting the sole negligence or willful misconduct of the lodge.
Security and safety
- Illegal gambling, smoking or underage drinking is not permitted in the rental facility or property. Smoking is permitted in designated areas
- Lewd or indecent conduct is not permitted in or on any lodge property.
- All hallways, entryways, driveways and parking area shall cleared of all obstacles at all times.
- Adult supervision of children is required at all times.
- The lodge reserves the right to limit the number of people entering the building for safety reasons and crowd control.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between lodge and renter, and lodge and renter, and there are no inducements, promises, terms, conditions, or obligations made or entered into by lodge or renter other than those contained in the
- The renter has the responsibility to maintain control of their guests at all In the event that this agreement is violated or if misconduct is indicated at any time, the lodge has the right to terminate the function at any time. In such an instance the rental fee and deposit are non-refundable.
- City, state and federal laws will be adhered to at all times.